Elf Story Elf Story

While a very pretty game with okay writing, what can not be forgiven is the mechanical nature of the game. The gameplay is pixel hunting, with no real discernible way besides trial and error to work out what to do and if you're doing it wrong.

For instance, while at one part you're meant to click your sword to block, something never mentioned or hinted up to this point, another you're meant to click the arrows to slash them and not block them or another method to deal with it. I was stuck at the archer at the tree for five minutes, as I kept mashing the left mouse button trying to find out what I'm meant to click. Considering the very next scene is "suddenly giant", which then glitched out as I managed to mash the left mouse button until I found out I'm meant to stab it in the eye which rendered my character and the giant unable to do anything. I pixel hunted for another 5 minutes and then decided that if this was not a glitch then it's Limbo Of The Lost level of pixel hunting.

Good luck with future games, I just really think future games need to be more user-friendly.

Fight Me! Fight Me!

Pretty Good.

Currently, I am attempting to complete hard mode for the "super secret sexy prize" and I am failing horribly at it. Damn you for making it so hard. Can't you just tell us what the "super secret sexy prize" is?

Besides that, the game is slightly unorignal due to the large amount of webcam games being released. It is a little annoying you can't block punches and you lose health for "bad punches". But, in general, it is a pretty enjoyable game but sadly only to a certain degree.

Wonchop responds:

Pfft. Actually, the original game in the series, Hit Me!, was released back in 2004, and was, to my knowledge, one of the first webcam oriented games around, long before games like FPS In Real Life showed their face.
Course, it didn't score that well to start off cos it was short, but the Germans digged it. XD

Pico's School Pico's School

First Review.

Well done Tom on remaking this game.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Great Game.

The only problem is I found it far too difficult, even with the power up skill.

Balldodge Balldodge

Front Page Possiblity.

If you work on this long enough and improve it enough, the idea is good enough to hit the front page. I got 820. Sadly not beating the top score far as I know.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

Great!

Great game, only problem is the cencoring, and no live chicken for that extra freshness. Besides that, great job. Looking forward to more games from you in the future.

Hurt - A Tribute Hurt - A Tribute

A Great Movie/Game

This is a great movie/game. Could of done without the weird bit at the end. It's really great. The song is better than another "hurt" movie. I guess my favourite bit of animation is the bit where hes falling. It's so good. You are an expert in my eyes. You are great. I'm looking forward to seeing your other stuff, since this is so good. this is going straight into my favourites btw. So many people do music videos for the song hurt by nine inch nails. But you are among the best. I hope you make more of this kind of stuff. It's amazing how you managed to get comedy, emotional, violence (the bit where hes smashing his hand in with the hammer), and probably more into a movie/game. You are a geniuis and i will recommend this to my friends. I hope you reach front page :).

muddasheep responds:

Thank you very much. (:

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

oh the joy of killing santa with jason........

a great game, full of fun, i got 34 kills i think................

Flash Freeway! Flash Freeway!

well fucking done

this is a very addictive game.....i enjoyed alot...............make a number 2 or something.......cose this fucking rules!!!

Kill PC Vol 1 Kill PC Vol 1

needs sound

this desperately needs sound.......if it had sound.......it would probably be alot better........