Batman vs Ducky Batman vs Ducky

...Why...

Well, let's break this down.

Graphics: Probably the best part. Well drawn generally. You also have the duck-translator which is helpful.

Animation: Well, it works? There's nothing amazing, but there's nothing horrible. There's not really enough animation to judge if it's fantastic or not. The duck thing turns into some manipulation of size and slide changes. As I said, it's functional but not impressive.

Voices: Does the job, it's clear.

Concept: This is when I have to just put my elbow on my desk and rest my forehead on my hand while muttering "...why?". By all means, I usually try to stay open minded that sometimes people appreciate this kind of stuff, that the sense of humour or the plot being portrayed is to the audience liking. However, a "Christian Bale's gruff voice" joke...It's not even a selection of skits, that's the only thing there. The film has been out for at least six months off the top of my head, and this is made. Even worse, the punchline is a duck interrupting with a "he offended yo momma" joke. I can't help but ask: Aren't we beyond "yo momma" jokes? Parodies of it are even becoming worn.

I can't help but feel like Stewart Lee when ranting about Del Boy falling through the bar on Only Fools And Horses. I can't help but mutter "...And this is what you want..." as I see a 3.82 rating and front page. I've seen Newgrounds go through stages of dick-jokes, video-game observational parodies and even some flash movies that consist of absolute nonsense. However, I can usually work out how people can find that funny. This, I honestly can't, not to this point.

Anyway, how to improve? Well, to be blunt, maybe "up" the sense of humour? The movie also seemed a bit on the short side so maybe making it longer would make it better? Maybe make a collection of skits and then release. I think in terms of a movie that was only meant to be a bit of random fun, it did it's job and well done on that. It's not ground-breaking and it's nothing to be surprised at, but for what it is, it's not bad, I just can't help but not get the appeal of the sense of humour. I also think the choice of what to parody is maybe a bit dated. Maybe The Expendables (A.K.A Sylvester Stallone thinks he's Michael Bay) would be a good choice for next time around?

It's more Newgrounds audience that confuses me. What do they want? Do they want squeaky noises? Do they like "yo momma" jokes? Does this kind of thing make you laugh and beg for more? Is this what they want? I'm just confused.

: Subliminal Cut : : Subliminal Cut :

Another Neurotically Yours?

Come on, please. It's really the same crap. The same characters, the same content (rants), the same art style, the same animation. Isn't it time just to move on? To try a project out that tests your capabilities and actually has a plot? Really, you're probably one of the most infamous flash artist about not because of your spamming capabilities (or trolling) but rather how you're the only artist who hasn't really improved or tried anything new in three or four, maybe more, years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not out-right saying "RAH, ILLWILLPRESS IS SHIT" but I'm just saying: Please just move the fuck on and try something new.

Sombre. Sombre.

An Evolution Of Trauma.

You can see where you got influenced by such works of art like Catoblepas and FreakySpaceyLizard but you managed to add some of your own works of art like the joys of baby rape and tasting. Although I find it funny you avoided any signs of penises through-out or any other forms of nudity.

I can only see your work evolving from here to front page material. KEEP GOING LADDY!

Mechabloby responds:

WOW, YOU CARE!!!

Nineteen Hippos Nineteen Hippos

Happy Birthday.

It was an enjoyable flash and personally, I liked it. The only problem was there were parts when I could hardly hear what you were saying. Besides that, it was a great flash movie.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

Well Done.

I personally, found it extremily funny and was laughing my head off through-out the video. Your drawing style is also very unique in a good way. I am looking forward to a new flash by you, which will most likely appear on the front page due to the high quality.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

All Good.

Except you didn't put enough cock jokes in >:(.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Blah.

Great cartoon. There seems to be more humor in the commentary and I found the replies to the reviews funny as well. But I am enjoying the Toof series. Keep up the good work.

By the way, what cartoon was it you were drawing when you thought of Toof? Also, do you enjoy making the Toof cartoons? If so, what part of them do you enjoy the most?

XTC Xtreme 5 XTC Xtreme 5

Awsome.

Yes it is.

ViceFullbuster responds:

More then awesome fewl.

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

One word can describe this:

Historic.

ViceFullbuster responds:

It will be remembered for all time.

Bahamut: ATIO80W 01 Bahamut: ATIO80W 01

Violently Amazing.

Well done on taking the piss out of that shit new SC crap that has just been made recently.

Murray responds:

Thanks for the 10 Lost_Chances. :)